Fwd: some Unicode 6.0 symbols

From: Mark Davis ☕ (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2010 - 13:08:57 CDT

    The latest ICU milestone updates to Unicode 6.0, so the unicode utilities
    are now updated to that. If you have the fonts (I don't, but Markus made the
    attached screenshot), you can see the new Unicode 6.0 characters live at:

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/list-unicodeset.jsp?a=[\p{age:6.0}-\p{age:5.2}]&g=sc+gc

    or individually with properties, such as:

    http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/character.jsp?a=1F330

    (I need to fix a couple of items like subheads and IDNA.)

    Mark

    *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*