Re: OpenType update for Unicode 5.2/6.0?

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 13:24:12 CDT

    Dear Peter Constable,

    Thanks for your attention on our beloved languages. Interesting News.
    http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phukets-burmese-wave-douses-english-bank-atms-12946/It
    is proof that Burmese language is not only for Burma. Burmese Language
    Speakers (more than 60 mil, including minority ethnics) looking forward to
    use Microsoft Windows with Burmese/Minority Ethnics Language Pack.

    Have a nice day.

    Best

    Ngwe Tun.

    --