Re: What can be encoded in 2011? (from Re: On the possibility of encoding webdings in Unicode)

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 02:52:16 CST

    -On [20110128 09:13], William_J_G Overington (wjgo_10009@btinternet.com) wrote:
    >I have made no demands at all.

    I might have missed something, but you are constantly asking for non-PUA
    codepoints for your "proposal" in order to have it successfully implemented.
    That's a demand.

    And in my opinion quite unrealistic, given the amount of time and paperwork
    people who are working on existing historical and current orthographies have
    to put in and go through to get something encoded.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | GPG: 2EAC625B
    Rome was not built in a day...