Unicode Localization Interoperability Technical Committee Kick-off Meeting

From: announcements@unicode.org
Date: Thu Jun 09 2011 - 11:14:48 CDT

    The first meeting of the Unicode Localization Interoperability Technical
    Committee will take place by conference call this Friday, June 10 at 11:00am
    EDT.

    The main purpose of this meeting is to provide a scope and framework of this
    new technical committee from the Unicode Consortium. The initial focus area,
    scope and procedure of this TC will be outlined. Please see
    http://uli.unicode.org/home/uli-documents/ULI_Kickoff_Jun2011.pdf for
    details of this meeting.

    To receive an invitation to attend, send an email to magda@unicode.org

    ----
    All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
    or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
    users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
    this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
    see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements