RE: Sanskrit nasalized L

From: Peter Constable <petercon_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:13:15 +0000

Why should candrabindu inhibit formation of a half form? I'm saying that it should not.

And I'd also say that ZWJ should not be seen as an override to force half-form conjoining in the presence of something that would otherwise block half forms. ZWJ in this context causes a half form to be displayed when otherwise a full-ligature conjunct would be displayed--and that's it.

Peter