Re: Mail filtering, and Tulasi - (was) Re: Everson's Ahom proposal

From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:56:20 +0530

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Mahesh T. Pai <paivakil_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I request people replying to people to verify whether a mail is
> directed to the list or to them personally.

Given that for mails that come to me from the list have "Reply to
list" (header and) button enabled, and these don't, I think that my
copies are not from the list. But it is perhaps GMail filters
duplicate mails, and considers personally addressed mails to be of
more priority than mails addressed to a list.

--
Shriramana Sharma