New character encoding

From: <anbu_at_peoplestring.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:49:51 -0400

Dear Members

I am inventing a new character encoding. It is compatible with the first
128 ASCII characters. Furthermore, characters are assigned by their usage,
that is, the last 128 ASCII characters are mostly assigned 9 bits (please
note that the first 128 ASCII characters are assigned 8 bits, that are the
same to the original ASCII encoding). The Brahimc (Indic), Chinese, Arabic
and other common letters, numbers and symbols are assigned 9 bits to 32
bits, varying. Please note that the difference of the number of bits
between any code and the following code is 1, if not 0. This encoding has
also reserved code points, almost equal to those for that are assigned,
ranging from 9 bits to undefined. It caters for all the Unicode characters
(to date and future), with their number of bits significantly fewer or
equal or higher by at most 2 bits in comparison to UTF-8. What are the
possible drawbacks of this encoding?

I am confident that this is not a science fiction. I have tested it, it
works without any bug for me.

Please suggest the possible drawbacks of this encoding.

Thank You!

Anbu Kaveeswarar Selvaraju