Re: Endangered Alphabets

From: srivas sinnathurai <sisrivas_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:14:48 +0100

PUA is not structured and not officially programmable to accommodate
numerous code pages.

Take the ISO 8859-1, 2, 3, and so on .....
These are now allocating the same code points to many languages and for
other purposes.
Similarly, a structured and official allocations to any many requirements
can be done using the same codes, say 16,000 of them.

Sinnathurai