Re: PRI#203: UTS#10 (UCA) update : characters needed to avoid contractions or expansions

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:11:09 +0200

2011/8/31 Mark Davis ☕ <mark_at_macchiato.com> wrote:
> You should always look at the modifications section to see what has changed.
> We are now using a uniform naming for the proposed versions of documents,
> and we use the same anchor for the modifications, so you can always see them
> with a URL of the following format:
> http://unicode.org/reports/tr10/proposed.html#Modifications
> What would be good is to supply links to sections in the bullets where
> possible. Some of the TRs do that, but we are not consistent.

Another possibility could be adding small links that navigate to the
previous/next modification, displayed as floatting or positioned
blocks placed in the page margin, useful for the HTML version of a
document (but note that clickable links also exist in PDF documents
that can also embed navigatable anchors).