Turkic casefolding rules

From: Karl Williamson <public_at_khwilliamson.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 21:21:57 -0600

In CaseFolding.txt, it says the following:

"Note that the Turkic mappings do not maintain canonical equivalence
without additional processing. See the discussions of case mapping in
the Unicode Standard for more information."

I couldn't find any more detail about these in the 6.1 Unicode standard.
  There is more discussion of upper- and lowercasing, but no detail on
casefolding.

It is my sense that the "additional processing" that is mentioned would
be the same as that for lowercasing that is specified in
SpecialCasing.txt. But since I'm rather an ignoramus on these matters,
I'm not sure, and would like some guidance.