Re: Unicode 6.2 to Support the Turkish Lira Sign

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:31:24 +0200

A 180 degrees rotation is really so much significant that there's no
risk of confusion. Otherwise we would always confuse A and V, 6 and 9,
L and 7, C and Ɔ, p and d, d and q, and so on.

Let's not speak about users of the "L3475" script (LEATS) who
voluntarily use confusion as a feature of their script (most often for
the English language).