Re: Unicode 6.2 to Support the Turkish Lira Sign

From: Marion Gunn <mgunn_at_egt.ie>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:08:36 +0100

Note also that handwritten letters and signs often have uppercase "F"
written in reverse (but never its lowercase match "f"), which can cause
problems for OCR processing, yet does not seem to be covered by any
standard for handling such variation of presentation in the real world.
mg

Scríobh 23/05/2012 13:40, Philippe Verdy:

--
Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an