Re: Plese add a Chinese Hanzi

From: David Starner <prosfilaes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:02:16 -0700

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org> wrote:
> I think there's a little more to getting a new character encoded than this.

Yes, but it would be nice if there were some way for people to get
their characters encoded. As far as I can tell, my combining up tack
above has disappeared without an official response, and I don't know
what to do, or even if there is anything I can feasibly do, to get it
through the system.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.