Re: [OT] Re: Exact positioning of Indian Rupee symbol according to Unicode Technical Committee

From: Asmus Freytag <asmusf_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 02:30:04 -0700

Some of the features in those keyboard standards seem of sufficient
complexity that I can't imagine anyone other than specially trained
typists to ever be using them. That would presumably dampen the
enthusiasm of anybody in the business of catering to "average users".

I'm basing that on personal observation of how such "average" users are
struggling with utilizing even the features that exist today.

A./