Re: Plese add a Chinese Hanzi

From: shi zhao <shizhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:10:42 +0800

(鱼丹) pinyin is: dan1.

(鱼丹) is Chinese name of some fish.

In chinese:
Danioninae = (鱼丹)亚科
Gymnodanid = 裸 (鱼丹)属
Gymnodanid strigatus = 条纹裸(鱼丹)
Danio = (鱼丹)属
Danio aequipinnatus = 波条(鱼丹)
Danio kakhienansis = 红蚌(鱼丹)
Danio myersi = 麦氏(鱼丹)
Danio interrupta = 半线(鱼丹)
Danio apogon = 缺须(鱼丹)
Danio chrysotaeniatus = 金线(鱼丹)

[1] Xin-Luo Chu, A Preliminary Revision of Fishes of The Genus Danio From
China, Zoological Research, 1981, 2(2), p 145-154
[2] CHEN YI-FENG, HE SHUN-PING,* *A NEW GENUS AND A NEW SPECIES OF
CYPRINID FISHES FROM YUNNAN, CHINA (CYPRINIFORMES: CYPRINIDAE: DANIONINAE),
 Acta Zootaxonomica Sinica, 1992, 17(2), 238-240
[3] CHEN Min, A study of the Freshwater Fishes in Guangxi Part
I.Cyprinidae:Danioninae,Leuciscinae and Cultrinae, Journal of Liuzhou
Vocational & Technical College, 2001, 1(2), 64-69

PS: In China, scientists sometimes will be made new Hanzi for the some
new concept/terminology, especially in the field of biology, chemistry, etc.