Re: Plese add a Chinese Hanzi

From: Ed Trager <ed.trager_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:59:50 -0400

Following up on Andrew West's comment that all such new scientific
characters should be researched and encoded en masse, I would also add
that consideration should be given to encode both the simplified and
traditional versions of such characters in pairs, where merited, as
clearly would be the case with these characters for fishes.

- Ed Trager
http://unifont.org/keycurry/