RE: Flag tags

From: Shawn Steele <Shawn.Steele_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:40:48 +0000

Which ones are used in print? Isn't that the criteria? Personally, I'd like to see the maritime flags encoded, because I've always been interested in them, but I can see a case for them not being encoded. (Though a couple weeks ago on a cruise ship I did see them used in several places "in print" as it were, though I'd have to concede that the reason they were "in print" was primarily decorative, though they were readable. Eg: "Signals" bar spelled out in flags).

Seems like swimming flags or shark flags or dive flags wouldn't be used much in print?

-Shawn