Re: Flag tags

From: Michael Everson <everson_at_evertype.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:22:37 +0100

On 31 May 2012, at 20:07, Karl Pentzlin wrote:

> AZN Azerbaijan Manat (waiting for confirmation of its actual use),

Which we cannot get. I even tried talking to an Azeri students' group on Facebook, and could not get them to even acknowledge that they understood what I was asking for.

Somebody else sent us to the Central Bank.

All we would need is a photo of the symbol being used in a convenience store. But we can't even get that.

> ANG Netherlands Antillean guilder (used formerly mostly for NLG Dutch
> guilder which was valid until 2002; problematically unified with
> U+0192 LATIN SMALL LETTER F WITH HOOK; see
> http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n3588.pdf )

I wish there were an easy solution for that one.