Re: Sorting Pali in Tibetan Script

From: Naena Guru <naenaguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:40:35 -0500

Sorry to disconcert you. sir.

I just gave the Singhala order. Singhala is the script of Pali. The l
and ḷ together makes sense. It is not inSanskrit anyway. But the <aṃ>,
<a>, <ā> order is not Singhala or Sanskrit order, not in any grammar book.
Anusvara comes after vowels and diphthings. But you are determined to apply
your own order. That's your choice. This I wrote generally for others to
note.