Jamo_Short_Name

From: Andre Schappo <A.Schappo_at_lboro.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:45:12 +0000

Been looking at http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/Jamo.txt

There appears to be 2 different romanizations at play in the file? One for the short name and another for the full name
eg 1100; G # HANGUL CHOSEONG KIYEOK

I have searched unicode.org but cannot find appropriate documentation. Can anyone point me to definitive documentation?

Also: The GongjinCheong Romaja IM on my Mac uses exactly the same Jamo_Short_Name convention as Unicode. I wonder which came first? The Unicode Jamo_Short_Name convention or the GongjinCheong Romaja IM?

André