Re: Are there Unicode processors?

From: Mark Davis ☕ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:52:04 -0800

That is not the typical way that Unicode text is processed.

Typically whatever OS you are using will supply mechanisms for iterating
through any Unicode string, returning each of the code points. It may also
offer APIs for returning information about each character (called 'property
values', or you can get libraries like ICU (http://site.icu-project.org/)
that have full-featured property support (
http://userguide.icu-project.org/strings/properties).

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*