Spiral symbol

From: Andrés Sanhueza <peroyomaslists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:11:56 -0300

Hello.
I have wondered if it may be a good idea to make a proposal to an "spiral"
character, basically because I believe is the only mayor symbol recurrently
used for represent "swearing" in comics that's missing from Unicode. Most
of the time it is replaced with the more common at (@), but still an actual
one may be good. Not sure yet if there's enough documentation. Some Emoji
representations displays the CYCLONE character (U+1F300) as one, yet I
don't think that fits as a better replacement.

Andrés Sanhueza