End of story character

From: Andrés Sanhueza <peroyomaslists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:05:41 -0300

Do you think that a "end of story" symbol may be feasible/useful?
Traditionally (or at least from what I read, as down here I have never seen
it) many newspapers used a "–30–" sequence to represent the end of the
article, but I've seen a lot of times that custom symbols for each
publication are used, so a single code point may simplify the procedures to
include a unambiguous end of article symbol, since only the glyph is
variable. It may cause some kind of "semantic" overload, through, which
generally is not how Unicode works. I'm not even sure of how it may look by
default.