Re: End of story character

From: Joó Ádám <adam_at_jooadam.hu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:52:33 +0100

Asmus, I would be happy to hear your opinion on my question, in
context of which I may not have been clear on that my intent is not to
propose a general character for all uses as end-of-story sign but a
well-defined symbol based on both shape and usage pattern (a perfect
filled square, appropriately sized based on x-height or whatnot, used
as end-of-story sign). The name may well be something more visually
descriptive, not necessarily END OF STORY.