Re: COMBINING OVER MARK?

From: Leo Broukhis <leob_at_mailcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:49:15 -0700

Hi Frédéric,

Theoretically, relative font sizes can be adjusted by means of markup, but
my understanding is that
(where "small" and "big" represent the necessary font size corrections to
achieve the impression of equality) would be illegal as a character stream;
 &#x1DE4; could work, though:

Close enough. The renderer would need a heuristic to deal with base letters
and combining letters having different font sizes.

Thanks,
Leo