Re: Adding RAINBOW FLAG to Unicode

From: Noah Slater <nslater_at_tumbolia.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 23:34:20 +0000

Previously in this thread, it was suggested that I make a formal proposal
to the UTC. I have held back from doing this because it's not at all clear
what implementation I should be proposing, or whether I can propose
something WITHOUT an implementation. (Some advise there would be handy!)

Should I trust that the UTC will be aware of the informal proposal of the
rainbow flag when they meet to discuss PRI #299, or should I do something
to properly bring it to their attention?