Re: Input methods at the age of Unicode

From: William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:13:29 +0100 (BST)

Hi
I do not know if it is of interest, but some time ago I produced some pdf files that can each be used as a typecase so as to copy a character from the pdf, then paste into a Unicode-aware wordprocessor or desktop publishing program and then formatted to the desired font and font size.
The following might be of particular interest.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_accented_characters_for_Latvian.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_esperanto.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_hot_beverage.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_maltese.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_quotation_marks.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_spaces.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/typecase_welsh_accented_characters.pdf
These and some others are linked from the following web page.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/outlinks.htm
That page is linked from another web page.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/library.htm
Best regards,
William Overington