Re: Emoji characters for food allergens

From: Marcel Schneider <charupdate_at_orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 22:58:40 +0200 (CEST)

On 31 Jul 2015 at 15:32, William_J_G Overington wrote:

> A request not to post and support for a request not to post without stating any reason whatsoever is, in my opinion, unfair.

Thank you; however I believe that Mr West's and Mr Freytag's reactions were triggered also by my hasty complaints about Microsoft. Fundamentally I didn't respect a mailing list rule which is to always respond to a particular request or statement, to stick with the thread. I'm sorry to have uselessly vented; nevertheless I'm thinking about some precise replies which I'll send soon.

All the best,

Marcel Schneider