Re: Unicode Digest, Vol 22, Issue 9

From: John O'Conner <jsoconner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 17:26:02 +0000

As a response to all the issues I've learned from everyone, my immediate
recommendation for my company's current policy is to constrain our
passwords to printable ASCII now in order to buy time to learn more about
all the issues that you and others have mentioned.

I appreciate all the feedback on the topic. Clearly there are issues to
consider, and I'll make an effort to gather up all the issues everyone
mentioned for a single, consolidated list.