Re: Emoji Proposal: Face With One Eyebrow Raised

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 12:25:46 -0800

The unicode_at_unicode.org mailing list isn't the right place for submitting
proposals; see the top of
http://www.unicode.org/emoji/selection.html#submission under "submit
as per Document
Submission Details <http://www.unicode.org/pending/docsubmit.html>."

As for the images, that's also discussed there; they should be PNGs of the
specified format.

(And by the way, a very nicely documented proposal!)

Mark