Unicode Board of Directors Election Results

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:33:39 -0800

The Unicode Consortium announces the election of four Directors for a
three-year term beginning January 2016:

    * Bob Jung of Google
    * Alolita Sharma of Twitter
    * Greg Welch of Intel
    * Dachuan Zhang of Microsoft

Alolita Sharma joins the Consortium Board of Directors for the first
time. Bob Jung, Greg Welch, and Dachuan Zhang have been re-elected to
continue their service as Directors.

http://blog.unicode.org/2015/11/unicode-board-of-directors-election.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements