Re: Meteorological symbols for cloud conditions (on maps or elsewhere)

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 18:09:39 +0100

Some other resources (outside Wikipedia):
- Kean University:
  http://www.kean.edu/~fosborne/resources/ex10g.htm
- Documented by the NOAA in US (but I don't find the complete reference)
- These symbols seem to be supported by an "international standard", but I
don't know which one exactly.
- Documented with other symbols (rain, ice, snow, thunder...) in Canada for
flight planning

https://flightplanning.navcanada.ca/cgi-bin/CreePage.pl?Langue=anglais&NoSession=NS_Inconnu&Page=wxsymbols&TypeDoc=wxsymb
-
http://www.visualdictionaryonline.com/earth/meteorology/international-weather-symbols/clouds.php