Re: decode redesign

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 21:14:49 +0200

My email to signal the bug to the author of the site (at the indicated
address) was not delivered: his mailbox is full (probably of junk mails).

Time for him to redirect his contact email to a good mail provider that has
support for filtering spam, to correct the issue that occurs on all
combining diacritics.

So Johannes, I hope you can still read my previous message from this list,
but look at the state of your mailbox and find a solution to perform some
cleanup !