Re: Non-standard 8-bit fonts still in use

From: <dzo_at_bisharat.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:15:20 +0000

Rhonda Hartell did a compilation based on available info, published 23 yrs ago by SIL. Christian Chanard put that info into a database, Systemes alphabetiques, accessible via links from http://www.bisharat.net/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/PanAfrLoc/WritingSystems#toc11

All I have right now (taking break from shoveling leaf compost).

Don