Re: Moving The Hebrew Extended Block Into The SMP

From: Mark E. Shoulson <mark_at_kli.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 22:32:33 -0400

Oh yeah. I also wonder a bit about things like the "half-letters" that
were used sometimes in early Hebrew printing to fill out space left at
the end of a line. They would often write part of the next word, the
first few letters, but maybe the last letter was missing part of it, or
just random semi-characters (things like a SHIN with only two heads
shows up a lot, or even complete SHINs). http://xkcd.com/1676/ got me
thinking of it. They're probably not encodable... or are they?

I'll have to find some example scans. If it's as common as I say, that
should be easy... unless I'm wrong about that, which I guess would make
the whole question easier too.

~mark