Re: Why incomplete subscript/superscript alphabet ?

From: Leonardo Boiko <leoboiko_at_namakajiri.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 14:40:23 -0300

Besides, there are already control/formatting characters for such purposes
– several ones, even. They look like this: <sup>, ^{}, \textsuperscript{},
\*{ \*} …

What's more, these powerful control/formatting characters allow one to
apply not only super/subscript and blackletter, but many more features to
any character as long as the font supports them, including bold, italics,
small-caps, optical size changes and countless others. I heartily
recommend using these special control/formatting characters, as they can
considerably *enrich *any text.