Re: My Annual Unicode Questions

From: Ken Whistler <kenwhistler_at_att.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 08:09:33 -0700

On 10/5/2016 7:37 AM, Andre Schappo wrote:
> Q. Who understands Unicode?
> A. One student raised his hand. (This is an improvement on last year as no hand was raised last year)

A brave soul, indeed!

After 27 years of Unicode development, and with the standard (and its
accumulated ancillary standards, data, repositories, and libraries)
grown so huge, it is no longer clear to me how many participants in a
*UTC* meeting would raise their hands in response to that question!

--Ken