Re: Noto unified font

From: Cristian Secară <liste_at_secarica.ro>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 11:15:52 +0300

În data de Sun, 9 Oct 2016 00:00:33 +0000, Luke Dashjr a scris:

> It forbids sale of the font by itself.

I would say "big deal".

A font belongs merely to the "cultural" side of a project or product. I this area it is better to discourage any commercial interests in order to serve better the cultural aspects and avoid any [artificial] obstacles.

So, I fail to understand why the forbid the sale of the font itself is a problem or a bad thing. On contrary !

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.sec%c4%83ric%c4%83.ro