UTC #160 Logistics & General Information
July 23–July 26, 2019
Rink Conference Room, Microsoft building 22.
152nd Ave NE
DATES & SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday, 7/23, 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, 7/24, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Thursday, 7/25, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Friday, 7/26, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
PARKING: Please use any parking spot in the
parking lot next to the building. Please do also take note of the car’s license
plate, make, model, and color. You have to provide this information to the
receptionist when you check in.
CHECK-IN: Go to the
receptionist in building 22. As long as you have RSVPed, there should be a
badge waiting for you at the receptionist.
MEETING VENUE: The meeting is
being hosted on the second floor of
Microsoft building 22. The room is called
“The Rink”. Light snacks should be avaliable in the room through the day, and a
lunch will be provided in the form of $10 vouchers to use in the nearest
cafeteria. Building 22 does not contain a cafeteria but the nearest one is just
a short walk across the parking lot in building 40. Please be advised that
cash is not accepted, and that the only acceptable forms of payment are credit
A separate ad-hoc meeting room has been
reserved for the duration of this week.
HOST REGISTRATION & WI-FI: Please RSVP with
your name, affiliation, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your badge and Wi-Fi can
be arranged prior to your arrival.
HOTELS: The meeting venue is located very
close to Extended Stay America — about a 5-minute walk.
Here are some nearby options, all within a 10-minute
- Extended Stay America, 15805 NE 28th St, Bellevue, WA 98008
- Element Seattle Redmond, 15220 NE Shen St, Redmond, WA 98052
- Silver Cloud Inn, 2122 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
- Residence Inn, 14455 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Courtyard by Marriott, 14615 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Fairfield Inn, 14595 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007