The Names List Charts provide HTML charts of the characters in
Unicode, based on NamesList.txt. The characters added in the last
release are in yellow.
The names are augmented with some additional symbols. For examples, see Latin Extended-B under 01CA (Ǌ) LATIN CAPITAL LETTER NJ.
- Click on the block name to get to a code chart.
- Click on a code point in the chart to get the names list.
Hovering over the code point shows the name.
- Click on Help to get this list.
- ↑ Points to the uppercase form.
- ↓ Points to the lowercase form.
- ↕ Points to the titlecase form.