Emoji Default Style Values, v12.0
This chart provides a listing of characters for testing the display of emoji characters. Unlike the other charts, the emoji are presented as text rather than images, to show the style supplied in your browser.
The text is given a gray color, so as to help distinguish the emoji presentation from a plain text presentation. There is a green left border and red right border on each emoji (character or sequence) to help check where it is supposed to be monospace.That is, except where indicated the distance from the green to red borders should be identical (even where an emoji sequence isn't supported), and the image should not overlap either border.
- The Plain subtable shows a listing of all emoji characters and sequences without an emoji font. The characters with a default “text” display are separated out, and shown with and without presentation selectors.
- The Emoji subtable lists the same characters but with common color fonts on the text, to show a colorful, monospace display if possible.
For characters with Emoji_Presentation=False:
- “+ts” indicates that text varation selectors are present.
- “-vs” indicates that emoji varation selectors are not present.
- “+es” indicates that emoji varation selectors are present.
While these charts use a particular version of the Unicode Emoji data files, the images and format may be updated at any time. For any production usage, consult those data files. For information about the contents of each column, such as the CLDR Short Name, click on the column header. For further information, see Index & Help.