The Conference will take place at the:
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
The Hotel is located on 11 acres in picturesque Rock Creek Park. One
block from the Woodley Park Metro Station, which connects visitors to
major Washington attractions. 3 miles from Union Station, 7 miles from
Reagan National Airport, 28 miles from Dulles International Airport and
33 miles from Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI).
Guest services include:
* Full service business center.
* Dual phone lines, modem hook-ups and work desks with dataports.
* Full service spa.
* 24 hour room service.
* Food and beverage outlets for your convenience.
* Outdoor heated swimming pool.
* Omni Kids Program.
* ATM in hotel lobby.
* Complimentary USA Today delivered to your room each weekday morning.
* Dry-cleaning and laundry service
* Gift shop and jewelry store
* In addition to wheelchair access and braille signage, the following
equipment is available for use by guests in accordance with ADA
regulations: TDD phones and alarms available on request.
* Multilingual Concierge.
* Same-day valet service (fee).
* Shoe shine services (8 A.M. - 4 P.M.)
* Hotel-arranged car rental services and sightseeing tours.
* Valet and on-site self parking (nominal fee)
A guest room block has been set aside for the Conference. The Conference
* $169.00 single/double occupancy per night,
Plus applicable hotel tax.
To receive these special rates, you must reserve your room together with your
conference registration through Global Meeting Services, Inc. See form attached
to conference registration form.
Hotel reservations should be made prior to January 3, 2002. Thereafter,
this special rate will be offered on a rate and space available basis only.
Any individual cancellations within 72 hours from the date of arrival will be
billed for (1) night room and tax.