Washington D.C., USA, March 31 - April 2, 2004
The Conference will take place at the:
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
Located in the West End of Historic Alexandria, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center is within sight of the Nation's Capitol and just ten minutes from the Central Business District of Washington, the Smithsonian, the Pentagon, and Tyson's Corner. Guests are also just five miles from the quaint waterfront galleries and shops in Old Town Alexandria. The Hilton Alexandria Mark Center's unique lakeside setting - adjacent to a 43-acre botanical preserve- provides a tranquil oasis for travelers to Washington.
The hotel is just seven miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport.
From the hotel's towering glass atrium and Italian marble clad lobby to the warm greetings of our helpful staff, guests know from the minute they arrive that they are assured a memorable stay. Our guest rooms offer comfortable elegance with the services and amenities that only a first-class hotel can provide. For meals and entertainment, Finn and Porter is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lunch and dinner feature sushi, steak, and seafood.
Business travelers can catch up in the state-of-the-art business center. Leisure and business travelers can take a moment to unwind with a swim in the pool or a vigorous workout at the health club.
• 24 hour business center with computers, fax and photocopy machines
• Two full service restaurants
• Cocktail lounge
• 24-hour room service
• Heated indoor/outdoor pool
• Executive Health Club with saunas, whirlpool, racquetball courts, tennis courts and outdoor walking trails
• Several golf courses nearby
• Gift shop
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
• Two 2-line phones with voicemail and data port
• Coffee maker with free coffee and tea
• Large desk with ergonomic chair
• USA TODAY delivered each weekday morning
• Iron and ironing board; hairdryer
• Individual air conditioning
• Electronic door locks
• Cable TV with pay-per-view movies
• Complimentary shuttle service to Ronald Reagan National Airport, the Pentagon and the Metro
• Multilingual staff
• Valet dry cleaning and laundry
• Shoe shine
A guest room block has been set aside for the Conference. The Conference rates are:
• $145.00 single or double occupancy per night
• plus applicable taxes
To receive these special rates, you must reserve your room together with your conference registration through Global Meeting Services, Inc. See form attached to conference registration form. Hotel reservations should be made prior to March 8, 2004. Thereafter, this special rate will be offered on a space available basis only.
IUC25 at a Glance
Meeting Government Needs
Government Employee Discount
Key Cut-off Dates
Printed tutorial proceedings option:
March 1, 2004
March 8, 2004
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center,
March 31 - April 2, 2004
International Unicode Conferences are organized by Global Meeting Services, Inc., (GMS). GMS is pleased to be able to offer the International Unicode Conferences under an exclusive license granted by the Unicode Consortium. All responsibility for conference finances and operations is borne by GMS. The independent conference board serves solely at the pleasure of GMS and is composed of volunteers active in Unicode and in international software development. All inquiries regarding International Unicode Conferences should be addressed to email@example.com.