help needed

From: Steve Silberstein (
Date: Wed May 29 1996 - 22:27:42 EDT

Can someone help me? I need to know the Unicode code for certain Chinese
punctuation marks that appear in the Guo Biao coding system, for example
the GB code 0203 (in hex A2A3)
If anyone knows the EACC or CCCII code as well, I would sure appreciate it.
-- Steve

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:31 EDT