Re: Unicode & Han

From: Tex Texin (texin@bedford.progress.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 1996 - 15:59:00 EDT

Then, of course, there are all those Judi's out there that insist on
drawing a heart as a dot over their "i". Perhaps we should have a Unicode
"hearted i". (And perhaps the merciless "heartless i").

I am still proposing that we need to add the symbol used for the
person "formerly known as Prince". Until we add that character I can't
use Unicode to maintain my Music database.

:-)

Regards,
The developer formerly known as Tex