Re: Unicode-32 = Godot?

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 20 1996 - 03:32:01 EDT

  [content removed for lack of content]

Is it me or is this "discussion" redolent of certain rabid proponents of some
political stripe? The style of rhetoric (see content) certainly seems
familiar.

Oh well. In every ant pile, there is at least one ant missing some legs.

Gosh! I just made that up. I better go complain to someone that it isn't in
that standard book of English quotations, Bartlett's Book of Familiar
Quotations (or something like that). No, I don't want to talk to the
publisher. They never listen to me, only to their tame authors! And they
demand research and scholarship! Can you imagine that? Everyone on Earth
should join me in condemning this publisher before they destroy the English
language!!!!

Oh, and don't forget to SMILES when you ask for the version put out by that
little software company in Redmond, WA :-)

[I didn't need a tech writer to produce this summary of the "discussion," but
 don't try this at home, kids. I am a proffesional [sic].]

Stretching your credulity (and someone's hide) in this hour of unreason,
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exup'ery
Las Cruces, NM 88003