Version 2.0 citation

From: Joan Aliprand (BR.JMA@RLG.ORG)
Date: Mon Sep 09 1996 - 13:34:14 EDT

Frank da Cruz <fdc@watsun.cc.columbia.edu> asked:

>Hi, and apologies for sending this to the whole list. While waiting for
>my Unicode 2.0 books to arrive, I suddenly need a complete bibliographic
>reference for them (publication deadline looming close) -- can someone
>supply it? Thanks!

Here is the Cataloging-in-Publication data created by the Library of
Congress.

The layout here is the Long format of RLG's Eureka system; all the data
elements are identified. Rearrange them as needed to suit your editor's
preferred citation layout (e.g., Chicago Manual of Style).

             TITLE: The Unicode standard, version 2.0 / the Unicode Consortium.
         PUBLISHED: Reading, MA : Addison-Wesley Developers Press, 1996.
PROJECTED PUB DATE: 9607.
  PHYSICAL DETAILS: p. cm.

              LCCN: 96-18831

     OTHER AUTHORS: Unicode Consortium.

          SUBJECTS: Character sets (Data processing)

             NOTES: Includes bibliographical references and indexes.

              ISBN: 0-201-48345-9

Citations may be downloaded from Eureka in various prepackaged formats
(EndNote, Refer, BixIX, NoteBook and ProCite) for importation into a
bibliography, or in comma delimited form.

Information about Eureka and demonstration access is available at RLG's Web
site, http://www.rlg.org

-- Joan Aliprand
   Senior Analyst
   Research Libraries Group (a Full Member of the Unicode Consortium)

To: UNICODE@UNICODE.ORG