joining

From: Simon Steiner (simon@simolg.spb.su)
Date: Sun Sep 24 1995 - 04:16:26 EDT

Dear Sirs/Madams: I would be obliged to you very much if I could please join
your organization.We would be interested to upgrade UN data exchange standards
(8-bit) to Unicode standards.This is cruicial for small and medium-sized busi-
nesses in the CIS.If there is an Unicode investor please encourage it/him/her
to be in touch with me.And if there is a need to design or to produce semicon-
ductor chips for Unicode-please do not hesitate to be in touch with me-you
will hardly find better price-performance ratio.We have very prestigeous orders
from international organizations, but they are indebted themselves.Even I am
running my UUPC node on a very tight budget.If there is a need to send sofware
booklets etc., to me, please use my snail mail address: Simon Steiner, For
Claim, St-Petersburg,191011,Russia.Thank you very much.Best regards.Simon