RE: Should I laugh or cry?

From: Murray Sargent (
Date: Tue Dec 17 1996 - 16:03:44 EST

This isn't a place for advertising, but since this email literally cries
out for a response, please note that Microsoft Office 97 (available in
January, 1997) is based on Unicode. In particular, Microsoft Word 97
easily handles mixtures of all East and West European languages: French,
German, Greek, Russian, etc. Enjoy.

Any other vendors that have panEuropean Unicode support, please feel
free to brag about it!