Re: Should I laugh or cry?

From: Misha Wolf (MISHA.WOLF@reuters.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 1996 - 06:58:00 EST

A number of people have asked for additional details. I'm afraid
my source isn't able to supply them (see below).

Misha

#'Fraid not - he was interviewed on the BBC World Service, but I did not
#note any details.
#
#Phil
#
#
#>Phil,
#>
#>Do you know the answers to these questions?
#>
#>Misha
#>
#>---